Mandy is a qualified Tax Accountant and CPA and has been working for Majenda Australia since September 2011. Her key skills include:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Preparation of individual income tax returns.
- Preparation of financial statement and annual income tax return for over 40 self-managed superannuation funds.
- Preparation of superannuation compliance documents including Transition to Retirement Pensions and Account Based Pensions and organizing the preparation of Actuarial Certificates for super funds.
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office regarding client matters and resolving disputes.
- Preparation of objections regarding remission of penalties.
Mandy’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance), Sydney University (2012).
- Certified Practicing Accountant.
Mandy also speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.