Amanda is a qualified pharmacist and entered the financial services industry in 2010. She now fulfills dual roles with Majenda Financial as a financial planning assistant and office manager / administrator.
Her key responsibilities include:
- Document management.
- Set up of client superannuation and investment accounts.
- Set up trustee companies and superannuation funds.
- Executing signed off Statements of Advice and Records of Advice.
- Processing insurance applications and claims.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to clients.
- Office management and support